Our Corporate Council’s members include companies committed to helping people with kidney cancer and related conditions. Invited members include drug, biotech and other commercial interests that sell or develop products and services that are beneficial to patients. Also welcome are enterprises engaged in related aspects of care and management, such as specialty pharmacies, health care systems, and others.
KCA Corporate Council members have the opportunity to tap into our knowledge of research and development, patient communities, and policy issues affecting cancer patients. See the list of membership benefits, below.
KCA sponsors two annual medical symposia and scores of patient centered educational meetings. Areas of focus include medical education, policy and regulation, patient access and reimbursement, and research. View the symposia schedule, our public policy site, and events calendar.
Corporate Council membership benefits include:
- Council meetings twice annually (in the US and Europe) with opportunities to interact with leaders of national and international renown.
- The opportunity to engage directly with KCA in the development of legislative and regulatory policies.
- Introduction and access to KCA’s Medical & Scientific Advisory Board, governing directors, senior staff, and industry experts.
- Patient support and educational programs, including webinars and patient support meetings, workshops, and mentoring programs.
- News alerts, via RSS, highlighting important issues affecting industry, patients, and health care providers.
- Networking opportunities with others sharing a common interest.
- Recognition in KCA’s monthly newsletter, website, videos, and other materials.
All companies that join the Council agree to respect our charity’s adherence to Principles for Good Governance and Ethical Practice of the Panel on the Nonprofit Sector. Each member organization voluntarily contributes $16,000 or more annually to support the activities of KCA and the Council.
For information or to join the Corporate Council, please contact Carrie Konosky, our vice president for public affairs.